Westwood Elementary

Registration Information 2017-2018

All current Westwood students in grades 1-4 will receive registration packets from Westwood on April 12th even if you were placed here because your home school was full or if you filled out a special permission form for this year.  Kindergarten students will receive a Westwood packet at Verda Dierzen and 5th grade students will receive a middle school packet at Westwood.

If you moved into another school’s boundary during the school year or plan to move out of the district and will not be attending Westwood next year, let the office know as soon as possible.  


If you were placed at Westwood because your home (boundary) school was full and you wish to return to your home school, you will need to fill out a special permit form.  Forms can be obtained from the school office or the District 200 office.  Completed forms must be submitted to the Superintendent’s Office, 227 West Judd Street, Woodstock, IL 60098 no later than April 28, 2017 (but the earlier the better). Families will receive written notification of approval or denial in May.  Any requests received after the April 28th deadline will not be acted upon until June.

It is important to fill out and turn in your registration packet as soon as possible.  Completed forms are due back on April 21st.  If you are not able to pay for registration by April 21st, include a note that indicates when payment will be made or if a payment plan is needed.  Any registration received after that date, does not ensure placement at Westwood.  We will constantly monitor class size and determine when a section is closed.


Todos los estudiantes  de Westwood en los grados 1-4 recibirán paquetes de inscripción de Westwood el 12 de abril incluso si usted fue colocado aquí porque su escuela en casa estaba llena o si usted llenó un formulario de permiso especial para este año. Los estudiantes de Kindergarten recibirán un paquete de Westwood en Verda Dierzen y los estudiantes de 5º grado recibirán un paquete de escuela secundaria en Westwood.


Si te moviste en otros límites de otra escuela durante el año escolar o si estás planeando moverse fuera del distrito y no asistirás Westwood el próximo año por favor dile a la oficina lo más pronto posible.


Si te dijeron que tenías que ir a Westwood porque tu escuela en tus límites estaba llena y deseas regresar a la escuela en tus limites tendras que llenar una forma para permiso especial. Los formularios se pueden obtener de la oficina de la escuela o de la oficina del Distrito 200. Los formularios completados deben ser present